SEARCH MUSLIMAH2MUSLIMAH

Thursday, June 25, 2009

NEW WEBSITE............well, sort of


We're in the process of transitioning our Blogspot into our official website, alhumdulilah! Insha' Allah you can find our Blogspot content and more at www.Muslimah2Muslimah.com. Make sure to change your bookmarks and favorites. While we're transitioning you can still pull our page up under www.Muslimah2Muslimah.blogspot.com but that will change soon.

We also have a new email address you can now reach us at mail@muslimah2muslimah.com


Asalaamu alaikum
Nadira & Najwa
Muslimah2Muslimah

1 comment:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum my dear beautiful sisters in Islam!!!! my name is Anisa Abdullah Kareem Umm Musa and I just came across your website and just had to view some of your videos and I have to say Al Humdullallah!!! you are so postive and I really enjoyed your segment one how a brother i allowed up to four wives. I am a new muslimah and it will be 2 years this July 31 for me. and I had big problems with that issue but now I understand why Allah Ta'alaa had put that into place as a protection for sisters, because sisters are out here like lost sheep needing guidance and protection. I was one just sister who was abused and lost until Allah Ta'alaa sent Islam to me. At first I didn't want to hear it because of all the hip by the media after 9-11, but after seeing the benefits of Islam I am so happy that Allah loves me and my three children!!! Please keep up the good work and Inshallah you will continue to be blessed and help more sisters out here.

    May Allah Bless you and keep you successful

    Love your sister in Islam
    Anisa Abdullah,Umm Musa

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave us a comment! We enjoy negative, but we LOOOOVE the positive!!!