SEARCH MUSLIMAH2MUSLIMAH

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hijabi Find of the Week: Mademoiselle a Paris

We are loving this site! The clothes are soooo cute and super Muslimah friendly. The website is entirely in French but can be easily navigated with a decent translator and converter. The items range from 35,00€ - 89,00 € ($45-$116). The pieces are simple but really cute. You could easily mix and match them to get several different looks. The website is called Mademoiselle a Paris.













Be sure to comment and let us know what you think

Happy Shopping Ladies!!!
Asalaamu alaikum
Nadira & Najwa


4 comments:

  1. nice. I want all of them :) my style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like alot! i've been stuck on what to wear since spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clothes!! I'm having a ruff time trying to purchase - I emailed the company in English - have not gotten a response back yet.I don't know anyone who speaks/reads French.(maybe they don't speak/understand English ??) I would love to purchase a few items..:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those are beautiful!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave us a comment! We enjoy negative, but we LOOOOVE the positive!!!