SEARCH MUSLIMAH2MUSLIMAH

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Muslimah2Muslimah Big Sister Program

We have been working on getting our Big Sister Program for quite some time. We still have a lot of work to do to get things going, but we have been receiving a lot of email from sisters looking for mentors. We would love to be able to speak to each and every sister and have a chance to connect with them on a personal level. However due to location and the amount of sisters looking for mentors we would not be able to do it.

We think this would be great for new shahaadahs, younger sisters, sisters looking to learn more/strengthen their deen and have someone to be able to connect with. So insha' Allah if you are interested in being a mentor or you are seeking a mentor please send us an email at bigsisterprogram@muslimah2muslimah.com with the subject Big Sister Program for more info. Also be sure to let us know if you want to mentor or are looking for a mentor.



Asalaamu alaikum
Nadira & Najwa

9 comments:

  1. insha'Allah, everything will work out for your program. It's a GREAT idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea.. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is wrong to ask you readers to click on ads they normally wouldn't click. You are asking them to steal from legitimate businesses who use google ads to drive business to their site and in doing so driving their ad budget up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, I'm sure that the people on our website know that we mean to click on the ad IF it is something that you are interested in, not just to simply click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work!

    May Allah bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If your lookin 4 a big sis in the Jamaica area in available n if u hav a big sis in tht area i'll b a lil sis (im 19 so it works both ways :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all sisters could use a mentor. I mean even if you know alot and have valueable info, there is always more to learn. I feel that way personaally, and I think there will al ways be more people looking for a mentor, than people willing to mentor. I was born muslim, so I know I'd be able to help other young muslimah, but at the same Time, Im young would would like a mentor to help me as well.

    Just felt like sharing. So Should someone like me be a mentor, or request a mentor.

    Jazaakallah sisters. Salaams

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i just want to say that i love my sis sooooooo much and i am making her a powerpoint showing her how much i looooooove her so this picture is great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asalamu-alikum,sisters, my name is Carol by birth but my Islamic name is Sumaiyah. I have been Muslim for about a year and a half. I love it, but I struggle because I have very little Islamic influence around me. I would love to find a mentor I live in Pennsylvania. I tried to connect with the site to give my info, but it won't let me. And to Akilah, I would say that you should do both, if you feel you could mentor and you would also like a mentor...go for it because the more sisters that connect, the better! Asalamu-alaikum.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave us a comment! We enjoy negative, but we LOOOOVE the positive!!!